Tolmar is committed to protecting your personal privacy. We handle personal information with the utmost respect and assure that all information submitted on the Tolmar site will remain strictly confidential. Tolmar requires that any person or organization providing products and/or services to our clients on our behalf protect the confidentiality of Tolmar’s customer information.
Unless Tolmar receives written permission from an individual, we will not:
- Sell or rent personal information;
- Provide personal information to persons or organizations outside of Tolmar and our affiliate business partners;
- Market personal information to the general public.
The Tolmar site collects only information provided “voluntarily” when using or registering with us on this site. Such information may include:
- Your Name
- Position/ Job Title
- Company Name
- Street Address
- City and State
- Zip Code
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
The information gathered from each client is used internally to process proposals, ensure proper billing, service an account and offer other employment related products that may better serve your needs.
Applicability of This Policy
Affiliated Business Partners
Any browsing and interaction on any third party’s website, including any site that has a link on Tolmar’s website, is subject to the policies and rules of that website.
Changes to Policy Statement
Thank you for choosing Tolmar. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.
701 Centre Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80526
We only share your personal information with the categories of third parties for the business and commercial purposes described below. We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties, including for their own marketing purposes.
Collection and Disclosure
During the past 12 months, we may have:
a. Collected the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias), email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, and signature
- Identifiers (Online): a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers, and Internet Protocol address
- Other Financial, Medical, and Health Information: bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, insurance policy number, and other financial information, medical information, and health insurance information
- Information Related to Characteristics Protected Under California or Federal Law: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, and military and veteran status
- Commercial Information: including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Biometric Information: Physiological, biological or behavioral characteristics that can be used alone or in combination with each other to establish individual identity, including DNA, fingerprint, diagnostic or lab results, imagery of the face from which an identifier template can be extracted, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.
- Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Information: including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements
- Geolocation Data: Precise geographic location information about a particular individual or device.
- Sensory Information: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, and similar information
- Professional or Employment-Related Information
- Education Information
- Profile Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
b. Collected personal information about you for the following business or commercial purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding this website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- for fraud or crime prevention, and for technical security monitoring purposes;
- to facilitate the development of new products and services;
- to enhance, improve or modify our website or products and services;
- for data analysis that will allow us to understand website usage trends;
- to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- to better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests
- to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
c. Shared your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates
- Our joint marketing partners
- Our business partners
- Social media networks
- Third-party marketing partners
- Government entities
d. Disclosed for a business purpose the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (Online)
- Other Financial, Medical and Health Information
- Information Related to Characteristics Protected Under California or Federal Law
- Commercial Information
- Internet and Other Electronic Network Activity Information
- Geolocation Data
- Sensory Information
- Professional or Employment-Related Information
- Education Information
- Profile Inferences
California Consumer Privacy Rights
Subject to certain exceptions, California residents have the right to make the following requests, at no charge, up to twice every 12 months:
- Copy: You may request a copy of the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you in the prior 12 months and to have this delivered, free of charge, either (a) by mail or (b) electronically in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format that allows you to transmit this information to another entity without hindrance.
- Deletion: You may request deletion of your personal data that we have collected about you.
- Know: You may request that we provide you certain information about how we have handled your personal data in the prior 12 months, including the:
- categories of personal data collected;
- categories of sources of personal data;
- business and/or commercial purposes for collecting your personal data;
- categories of third parties/with whom we have disclosed or shared your personal data; and
- categories of personal data that we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights.
Submitting Requests. To exercise your rights please submit a request, or have an authorized agent submit a request on your behalf, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following toll-free telephone number 1-844-4TOLMAR. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.